Sunday, April 5, 2009

Anxiously Waiting....



I am anxiously waiting to meet my student!! I got off to a late start signing up for the project, fortunately a parent was also late signing up. I have contacted the parent two times through email, but I have not received a response. I am looking forward to our first initial meeting.....I hope we are able to meet soon! In the mean time I will begin exploring possible ideas and information that may be helpful to the "Early Man" project.

In the future, I have learned as a teacher I must be patient and not give up when a parent is non responisive. Working with parents to ensure their child successful is the ultimate goal. Both parents and teachers should be on the same page working towards the same goal. Learning from this experience about parent contacts is just to keep pursing the parent through emails, mulitple phone numbers, and any other means of communication.

Possible Questions:
1. In your own words, describe your description of the the "Early Man".
2. If you could travel back in time 3.6 million years ago as one of the first "Early Man", what would you do differently for mankind?
3. List and describe the animal population during the "Early Man" period.
4. Chose any animal from the "Early Man" period and compare yourself to the animal of your chosing.


Here is a link that might be useful to our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment